Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend Getaway to Andrew

Sorry I haven't finished my Hong Kong adventures yet! I've been away from my computer and pictures.

This weekend I am in Washington with Andrew! We will celebrate our two-year anniversary on Sunday (yay!!) and also spend Memorial Day together. We aren't sure of our plans yet, but we might go to Victoria, BC, or the San Juan Islands. Even just going to the beach and looking for creatures would be such a blast!

Since we are spending most of the summer apart, we are both trying to stay busy and productive. Andrew is taking two online classes for his general education requirements (Family Finance and Psychology) and brought his golf clubs and fishing gear. Of course, he is also working at Boeing and is doing Performance Testing (or something to that extent). I am chilling in Logan, and will soon be baking, and working at the Western Historical Quarterly still. Now I am the senior fellow. I am supposed to work on my thesis (which I haven't done too much of) and I am also trying to study Spanish so I can pass the test and get an MA. My friend Tasha and I are doing a garden plot together (pictures to come!). I also hope to hike a lot and get in shape.

But, when we are together we just enjoy each other's company. I love Andrew and I realize how important he is in my life! I can function without him, but he just brings an extra portion of happiness when we are together.

Happy anniversary to us and happy Memorial Day to you all and our deceased loved ones!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Two years already? congratulations, you two! I'm almost to my one year anniversary. Crazy sauce!

Rachelle Cornia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Two years down...and an eternity to go! YAY!

Stofam said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Chase and Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't being married great? ;) I didn't realize that you were going to be apart alot this summer. That stinks!