Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hong Kong Day 6 (Thursday)

Thursday was Temple Day!


Walking to the Temple and enjoying the beautiful flowers.

I'm glowing cuz I just came out of the Temple. Just kidding, it's the humidity condensing on the camera lens.

I can't decide which of the next two shots I like best. They both have things I love about them. So I decided to just post both of them. You can click on them and look at them really big.


See? Tough choice. Sometimes I take amazing pictures. I love lines.


There it is. It was such a beautiful place. The session we went to was in Thai because a Thai couple was going through and then being sealed. We all had to wear headphones. Andrew listened in Cantonese and I listened in English. I loved being able to spend time in the Temple on our vacation. I love that Andrew and I have done so on many of our trips, like the Kona Hawaii Temple and the Vancouver British Columbia Temple.

We road a crazy green bus to Stanley Market.

And we shopped all afternoon.

Then we met with Chris for food.

Andrew and Chris.

Eating normal Chinese food!

1 comment:

Michaelene Munro said...

You spelled road wrong. Should be rode. Don't you hate when people mispell words.