Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hong Kong Day 1

After a very long plane ride...we landed in Hong Kong!

I am an official world traveler and have a stamp in my passport. :)

We met up with Heidi and friend Julie at the hotel, showered, and started off on our adventures.

Andrew and I at the Sha Tin Wedding Registry office.

We went to Dick and Sanina's wedding reception. They were up there talking about how they met and playing games and I had no idea what they were saying. After that, everyone got to eat delicious food!


Sanina (for whom Andrew was a zone leader) and Dick (whom Andrew got to know well in one of his areas).

This is the Church.

A busy street in Mong Kok.

We finished our day by going to the harbor. By this time, I was so exhausted, I could hardly make it home! I slept like a rock and was ready for the next day.

No comments: