Friday, April 29, 2011

Finally Friday

A few things that are random that are on my mind:

My pea plants are doing awesome! I hope they produce.Good work little pea plants! Keep on growing!

Other plants are doing well. For Family Home Evening, Andrew and I talked about Alma 32 and how to gain faith, we need to plant seeds in our heart. Andrew planted summer squash in his heart and I planted broccoli in my heart. We are glad that both things are doing well.

We leave for Hong Kong in just a few days! I'll be outta here next Thursday. :D

I did not wake up for the Royal Wedding, but I did watch the highlights. I liked Queen Elizabeth's happy yellow dress and I really liked Kate's wedding dress, but not as much as I like MY wedding dress. I hope they have a marvelous day!
Kate Middleton's dress. Very nice. Source.


My wedding dress. Sorry Kate, mine is perfect. Photo by Dirk Widdison. (PS - I'm on the homepage for Dirk! I'm the one in front of the blue garage door. :D) For more wedding pictures, check out this post.

My brother Matt got his mission call on Wednesday. He will serve in the Colorado Springs mission and he leaves August 31! I'm really excited to finally have a missionary sibling. :D
(That's Matt)

My finger does not hurt as much as it did yesterday. A piece of egg shell stabbed me under my fingernail--OWWW!!!

Paper rewrites are going well but I still need to do a lot of work and probably shouldn't blog.

Tomorrow I am hostessing a baby shower for my friend Michelle and her baby boy. I love hostessing things.

I really just want to go hiking but I haven't been able to go since I went snowshoeing in Green Canyon.

All in all, it is a good day. And it will be a good weekend.

1 comment:

Erin and Matt said...

Sarah, you're so beautiful in your wedding dress! Have fun on your adventure - travel safe!