Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Time + End of Semester = Bad News

I love Cadbury Eggs almost as much as I love Lindt Truffle Balls.

And since it's Easter Time, I've had a ton of those amazing pastel, sugar-coated, smooth chocolates. I think I ate like 20 since I got home from work. At least I exercised today, right?

It is also the end of the semester and I am so tired. Yesterday I was motivated. Today I am not. I have fought this lack of motivation thing for a few weeks, thanks to the looming burden of revising major papers and a thesis proposal. So instead, I bum around on blogs.

This blog thing has gotten worse cuz I'm trying to only get on Facebook once each day. So instead I blog stalk for a lot more. I'm not sure if this is healthy. But I do think that blogs are more interesting than Facebook cuz I get to know people.

So the moral of the story is: sometimes it's good to bum around and eat Cadbury eggs, and I can do it every so often as long as I get my other work done.

And my pea plants are doing so well! I hope they grow and make lots of yummy peas for me to eat! I love peas! Probably more than I love Cadbury Eggs (heresy, I know).

2 comments:

Dearinger Family said...

Yay! I'm totally with you on the blogs. Unfortunately I don't really have anything else I "need" to do... other than take of my husband and baby :) So needless to say, I probably waste a ton of time here too!

Melanie said...

Dude, Cadbury Mini Eggs are the best thing ever invented. I think it is ok to bum around as long as you exercise, too. Ross and I have gone off sugar for the month of April, and I'm going crazy! Easter candy is the bestest and I can't eat it until May. but that is good for me.