Sunday, April 10, 2011

International Updates!

Andrew and I just booked plane tickets and a hotel for Hong Kong! Exciting! We are leaving right after Andrew finishes with finals and are returning before he leaves for Washington. In one month from today we will be in Hong Kong!

We found some killer deals for plane tickets, so we decided to just go. We will be using our tax return to fund this. Plus, we don't have real jobs and we don't have kids. This is the best time of our lives to travel the world, at least until we are retired.

And I'll get a stamp in my passport!

I'm really really excited and Andrew is so excited to get to go back to his mission. We will visit his old friends from his missionary days and eat great foods and hike epic mountains and speak Cantonese and look at Hong Kong harbor and go to the Temple and just have a great time!



This is a picture of Hong Kong that Andrew took when he was a missionary. :D

7 comments:

Erica said...

So cool! Have a great time

Damaris said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope it's a great trip.

Eliza said...

Wahoo!

Amy said...

So jealous. I'd love to visit Bret's mission! There's something really special about a place the man you love served for two years... especially if it's somewhere super cool like Hong Kong!
Bret served in Germany. We'll go someday. :)

Have fun!!

Dearinger Family said...

I am so incredibly jealous! You're going to have so much fun! Maybe you could pack Spencer, Maggie and I in your bags... it'd be a party!

Dearinger Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky J said...

No kidding, Sarah!!!! Wow! Thank you for the dear note about finals. Most of them went wonderfully. It seems unreal that you will go to Hong Kong after Andrew's finals. Could you somehow clone me, shrink one version of me and put me in your pocket so I can enjoy your trip while still earning money here in the land of the free and city of the penniless student? Please? I miss you!