Monday, June 15, 2009

A New Last Name

So I have a new last name. It is so weird to think of me being married. It is startling to roll over at night and see Andrew sleeping next to me.

I really like being married. And my wedding day was the happiest day of my entire life and I can't even describe how I felt that day in the Temple.

This is me about to pop the last balloon on my hourly countdown! It was my mom's idea. I look happy cuz I am getting married and feel much better after throwing up.


Andrew came to pick me up. :D He laughed when we got to the Temple cuz I was freaking out I was so excited. He said, "I've never seen anyone get so excited about a parking lot." So true.


Here we are emerging from the temple. We are married! See how happy we look?

My lover and I are making our traditional funny faces.

Me and my family. I would have a picture of my other family, but no one has a picture of that on their Facebook pages, from which I stole all these pictures cuz I obviously didn't bring my camera.

I will call this my flying picture.

This is for my mother-in-law, who had never seen us kiss before we were sealed.

Andrew was hot in his tux. He meant temperature but I meant otherwise.

I love this picture. I love the Temple. I love Andrew mostly.


More pictures of us. Weird, you'd think this day was all for us or something.Here we are entering the Mandarin for our luncheon. That was really fun. It is funny that it is called the Mandarin cuz all the cooks speak Cantonese.

Here is how our car was decorated. I like it. I'm glad they weren't too cruel. It is full of balloons and there are plastic fish tied underneath.And the reception was so beautiful. Those things hanging are little flowers in bags. Andrew's mom did the flowers and my dad did everything else. It was beautiful and really fun to visit with all of our friends (and all the people our parents know but we don't).


And this is my AWESOME cake. I love it. It even tasted good and I don't like cake all that much. It was such a great day!

I'm enjoying married life. More about that coming soon...

2 comments:

Stofam said...

i love the updates! Cant wait to see you guys!!

3in3mom said...

congrats!