Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Photo Shoot

When I was a little girl, my mom always made the girls Easter dresses and then they would take our picture by the flowers. I've made myself a few dresses, but since I hate putting in zippers, I sometimes buy a new dress. So, on Easter Sunday before church, Andrew put on his Easter tie and I put on my Easter dress and we went out for a photo shoot. There aren't many flowers at the end of April in Logan, so it was quite the hunt.

Andrew by a tree. Isn't he handsome?


We finally found some daffodils by the Institute! I knew the Church wouldn't let us down. I love my Easter dress! It is kinda Jackie Kennedy-esque. Plus, daffodils are my favorite flowers, except for hydrangeas.

Family Easter picture. How cute.

Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

How cute you and Andrew are! Good job finding those flowers!

Chase and Amy said...

You look gorgeous! I really like the one of you and the daffodils.

Eliza said...

We did the same thing by our house. You actually found flowers (without trespassing). Happy Easter.