Sunday, August 29, 2010

Heading to Forks

We went to Forks to go deep-sea fishing. By "we" I mean me, Andrew, Glenn (the Dad), Heidi (the Mom), Wesley, Elise, and Hannah.

While waiting in the atrociously long line for the ferry to Kingston, we realized that there were a plethora of blackberries on the side of the road, and over the fence onto a public sidewalk.

So Wes, Elise, and Hannah picked blackberries. And the rest of us enjoyed eating them.

And then we rode the ferry! I've never been on a ferry. It was fun, kind of like sailing (which, at this point, I had only done on a lake). The horn was loud and scared the crap out of me and I jumped. Almost over the edge into the pit of jellyfishes.
Here we are fairies on the ferry. I freaking LOVE this picture. I mean, can it get any better? I submit that it cannot! We are so cute. My idea to be a ridiculous fairy on a ferry. My sisters-in-law rock for being a dork. I think there are a few more fairy pictures, so stay tuned!

Yay Mt. Rainier.

More to come! Hopefully after Church, but we shall see.

No comments: