Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yippee!

Well, we have big news!



Presenting ... THE BABY! It looks like a platypus, is 10 weeks old, and was already kicking and waving its arms around inside of me (which made me laugh very hard). Baby is due October 31. Even though we are announcing this a little early, we wanted to tell the world about it on April Fool's Day--my birthday. I have felt pretty good, just a little nauseous at night. We are really excited and hope that things go well and that the little platypus grows healthy and strong.

So that is the Yippee Skippee news. :)

11 comments:

Eliza said...

How exciting! We called ours a platypus for a while too... not anymore-- those are definitely limbs sticking in my ribs!

Annie O Castro said...

congratulations!!!

Erica said...

Congratulations, what exciting news!

Heather said...

I thought it was awesome that you announced it on april fools! :) Congrats again!!!

Ashley said...

Congrats Sarah! This is a big year for you! :)

A and H said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Damaris said...

Woo Hoo! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

Chase and Amy said...

Yay! That's exciting! I'm glad you haven't been feeling too sick, that's the worst!And congratulations on the thesis too. Aren't big life changes just great?! :)

Janaca and Jared Seegrist said...

Yay! That is wonderful! You guys are going to be great parents. Not too far off from our due date. Fun stuff.

Karen said...

This is great news. Heidi will be a Grandma before I am so I can tell everyone she is older than me.
Hehe.

The Bredthauers said...

Congratulations to you and Andrew!!! Couldn't be more excited for you guys!