Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Almost Nothing To Do!

I have more to report on the thesis! I am done! Tomorrow I will give copies to my committee members and then I will twiddle my thumbs and wait for April 26 when my defense is. I am very excited. I will probably post more on scheduling the defense and the ridiculous ordeal that was in a bit.

Tomorrow, Andrew and I are heading up to Washington for an apartment hunt. We are going to see ten apartments. I hope we find one that we really like. Hopefully that one that we really like will also be a less expensive one. Also, I hope that we can figure out where will be the best place for us to grow and help others.

And I am going to be an aunt either tonight or tomorrow! Melanie is at the hospital now!

2 comments:

Erica said...

So much good news in one post. A huge congratulations on finishing your thesis! I bet that feels amazing

Melanie said...

Hey, you are an aunt now! I'm excited for you to finish all your thesis stuff. It has seemed to have you quite stressed for a while now.