Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was last Sunday on April 1. It was a great day. My family and Andrew's family had a party. I love parties. We ate yummy raclette, opened presents, played Just Dance 3, and then ate birthday pie. :) It was a great great party, probably the most fun party I've had in recent years.

Even though we filmed the Just Dance party, no one really wants to watch it. If you do, let me know and I'll show you. So you can just look at some pictures.

Leslie, Daniel, Glenn, Bryanna dancing to "California Girls"

Maren, Hannah, Wesley, Elise dancing to "Hit Me Baby One More Time"

Dad, Accountant Dan, Me, and Clara dancing to something.

Leslie, Daniel, Wesley, and Elise dancing.

Andrew, Hannah, Bryanna, and Glenn dancing.
 
Wesley, Accountant Dan, Maren, and Clara dancing.

Mom, Dad, Glenn, Heidi dancing.

Elise, Clara, Hannah, Bryanna dancing

Leslie, Elise, Maren, Me dancing

Daniel, Hannah, Elise, and Me dancing

Time for some birthday pie!
Yay! What a good day. Now I am 24, and it is good to be olderish.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a fun party! I love how Daniel always looks super intense. Funny guy.