Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yay for Spring

Oh Spring...

Thou art beginning to appear...

The sun is shining but those days are cold...

And the warm days are the cloudy ones....

And I determine that I will import all my slippers (flip-flops) from Hawaii from now on...
I LOVE LOCALS! They are wonderful. Locals are wonderful.

And I begin to long for a tan...

And I can't wait for the daffodils to appear...

I love daffodils about as much as I love Locals.In fact, last year I found a random field of daffodils in the middle of Salt Lake when I was getting my bridals.

Spring also means hiking...
And hopefully a backpacking trip. That is a picture of Andrew's trip to the Sawtooths in Idaho.

I am glad I could go hiking on Saturday with my boss, Carol, and her dog, Sienna, in Card Canyon (a side canyon of Logan Canyon). Yes, my boss. Andrew is too busy and she offered. I had a blast.

Oh Spring...

Hurry faster...

Today it rained mud on my car, just like it did last week.

But don't hurry too fast cuz then I'll miss it.

And have to stop procrastinating on my thesis.

Yay for Spring.

1 comment:

Rachelle Cornia said...

When did Andrew go to the Sawtooths? We went backpacking there last summer! Crazy!