Saturday, March 13, 2010

Who Would Have Thought?

Who would have thought you could be so happy all by your lonesome for 21 years and then get married and then go absolutely crazy when your husband is gone from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 that evening?

I'm pathetic. I have read, napped, did the laundry, folded the laundry by my own free will and choice, gone shopping thrice, and talked on the phone. It has been a long and lonely day. Not that we spend a lot of time together anyway. It is that I can't tell him weird things and have someone to talk to during dinner.

Plus, my tailbone hurts from sitting. Now it is too dark and cold outside to go for a walk. Plus again, I was cold all day and had no one to snuggle with.

I don't know how I'll make it in June when he's gone for two weeks.

This is why I need a dog.

4 comments:

A and H said...

I know exactly what you mean! I hate it!! I do have a dog though, you should get one, they're fun :)

Melanie said...

Yes you should get a dog. Except that you can't have one in your apartment. But whenever you can, you should. I really like getting to spend time with different dogs every school day. It is lots of fun.

ScottBoomer said...

I don't know that a dog is the answer.
Sometimes you just have to get use to things.
Remember it could be worse.

Sarah said...

It could be worse, you are right Scott. I actually thought of you when I wrote this post. At least you have Lucy to entertain you all day long. And yes, I should get a dog. But I can't. :( I do have two fish and a gecko.