Friday, March 19, 2010

Birthday List - April Fool's!! :P

My birthday is on April Fool's Day and I want things for my birthday. Here is my birthday list.
Hiking boots for me! Andrew did not get hiking boots for me for his birthday. That is OK. I still want some so I can break them in before the summer starts.A bird feeder would be very fun to have. The only problem is that we would definitely have problems with squirrels if we had one. But it still would be fun. Maybe if you want to get this for me you should really get instructions and the materials to build it cuz Andrew would love to build a bird feeder for me.

Gumbo for my Princess and the Frog birthday part. Stay tuned for updates on that!

A Topsy Turvy tomato grower so we can have tons of yummy tomatoes right outside our apartment! We don't know if we'll have a garden plot and having a bunch of tomatoes would be cool. I also saw one for strawberries, YUM! Either would be excellent, but not necessary. A lady I work with invited Andrew and I to come help her weed her garden in exchange for all the produce we could want in the summer! It still would be cool to have one of these.

A puppy! I want one, I want one! Some women, after being married for 10 months, become extremely baby hungry. Not me. I am so puppy hungry! For some reason, goldfish and a gecko just don't cut it for pet loving fests. But we can't have a puppy at our apartment and I would not be able to train it cuz I am gone all day. This shall be one of my unattainable dreams for now.
I just found this funky bookshelf on the internet and thought it was pretty cool. It could be a cool birthday gift. :D

If you are one of those people who gives gifts for their practical purposes and not for the coolness of an item, you should truly get me canned foods for my birthday. Not only is it practical, but extremely helpful. As poor college students, we go through canned foods like we go through bread for sandwiches. Some of our favorite types of canned foods are hot chili, refried beans, corn, black beans, tomato paste/sauce/etc., canned tomatoes, and pineapple.

I hope that this gives you lots of ideas of what to give me for my happy birthday. You can also give me other things - I don't care! These are just the only things I could think of right now.

PS - happy birthday to my Dad (today)!

No comments: