Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our Little Kidney Baby

We went in for an ultrasound! It was due to health concerns about Andrew's kidneys and potential problems in there. I took pictures, of course.

Andrew and our funny ultrasound tech.
We told him that we were tired of people asking us about babies, so we were pretending this was a baby. He was all for that.

What a cute little kidney.

"It is a little too early to tell the gender!"
I was evil and posted the picture on facebook, wondering how many people would simply see an ultrasound and assume I was having a baby. I was really surprised by the number of people who did so! Anyway, I'm not pregnant and there was nothing wrong with Andrew's kidney, so the mystery continues.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That's awesome. I'm happy the ultra sound tech was a nice one. :) And I hope Andrew's kidneys stay healthy.

Damaris said...

Ha ha! You're funny! I'm laughing anyway...

Chase and Amy said...

Awesome. :) I did have to wonder when I saw the picture on Facebook; it didn't quite have that little baby-bean look to it. :P What's up with Andrew?