Thursday, January 6, 2011

iJoin

Andrew and I wandered around in the USU bookstore this afternoon (until I started running into things and Andrew made me go home--I'm sick and am going crazy) and I was checking out the iPads. Andrew then told me why he wouldn't get an iPad. And then when we were walking home, I thought about Apple's marketing campaign. It's great--it's all about technology that fits MY (or YOUR) lifestyle. Thus, iPod, iPad, iMac, iTouch, iPhone, and iWhatever. And then I thought that this marketing campaign was somewhat selfish, but still brilliant.

Now, this post is not a bash on selfishness, narcissism, or egocentrism. No. This is a post wherein I present my idea to the world. This idea will help fit important and necessary technologies into MY (or YOUR) lifestyle.

I present to you:

iChurn


It's amazing. It's a touch-screen butter churn. Everyone needs one. With advanced churning capabilities, you can churn your butter to music and feel totally cool. With the iChurn, you thankfully won't be churning butter with a hand crank anymore. The iChurn comes in several colors, like pink, purple, blue, lime green, normal green, yellow, orange, and black. The lid doubles as an LCD screen, which reveals the consistency and doneness of the butter. You can also access the web for delicious recipes and Facebook updates. Thanks to it's high quality processing power, you can now share your butter exploits and conquests with the touch of a touch screen. Conveniently, the iChurn only weighs 1 pound when empty, so you can take it everywhere. Churning butter has now become hip and fun. It's butter churning technology that fits into MY (or YOUR) lifestyle.

iChurns will be sold at all major retailers. The 2G/2 pint iChurn retails at $599 and the 8G/2 quart iChurn retails at $899.

2 comments:

Stofam said...

HAHAHAHA!! Thats a very clever marketing advertisement!!

Eliza said...

I would so buy one. :)