Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Exercising Adventures

I have not been doing very well exercising this semester. I blame it on a few things. #1 - being married is a lifestyle change and I am, therefore, tired. #2 - our apartment is freezing and it is even colder outside and to go to the gym, I have to get out of bed and the apartment. #3 - Snuggling. Therefore, I am not doing well at that.

But Andrew and I have been trying to go to the gym together on Tuesday mornings. Today we did. We sweated and sweated on the exercise bikes, and we stretched, and then we lifted weights so we don't have Relief Society arms, and then we went home.

We didn't bring our key. So we were locked out in the freezing cold. And our RA was sleeping and then his key didn't even unlock our door. Then, we called maintenance and their key didn't work so they had to break into our house. It was exciting. At least we exercised. Andrew keeps saying that we were punished for exercising. I think we were punished for being lazy bums and not getting into a consistent habit.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

definitely punished for exercising.