Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A New Apartment!!

So, Andrew and I are moving our stuff into our new apartment in Aggie Village! I'm so excited! Andrew is moving in, but I'm just moving my stuff in so I won't have as much stuff to take home to K-Town on Friday. It is way exciting. Even though it has ugly brown carpet (thank goodness it isn't 70s brown-red), and the tile in the entry way and the kitchen doesn't match, and the rooms are really small, and the toilet paper holder is in an awkward place... I LOVE IT!!! Here are some pictures. :DThis is me dancing in my kitchen area. Pretty awesome, huh? I love the French doors that lead to the back patio. All the other apartments have ugly, heavy, metal doors. It makes me feel like I live in a real place and not a pile of cinder block.

And this is the bathroom... Under the sink just to the side of the toilet is the toilet paper holder - it is in such an awkward place! Can you see it? I had to go to the store to buy a shower rod and curtain and the little hookies. Funny side story... This kid at the store was yelling, "Mom! F*** is a bad word! F*** is a bad word!" I laughed so hard.

This is Christina peering into the closet in the master bedroom. It is huge. After this picture was taken, I hung up all of Andrew's clothes and about half of mine. He said, "It is weird to have girl clothes in my closet." He is just jealous that I have twice as many clothes as him.

Here, I rest on the floor. This is going to be our room! It will be awesome. Whoever vacuumed the floor last did a great job of making all the lines straight.

This is our second bedroom. It is smaller than the other one. It is my craft room, my study area, and a place to put Andrew's hunting gear. A weird thing about the closets is that they don't stay in the runners very well.

And here I am in my future apartment with the man of my dreams. *sigh* WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN ONE MONTH EXACTLY!!! I am very excited. So now you have had the grand tour of my new apartment. I bet you are jealous of the hotness of it.

6 comments:

Tyson & Gina said...

I'm so excited for you! A few things:
a) I'm jealous of your doors! We have the sick HUGE sliding door,
b) At least your toilet paper holder is to the side of your toilet. Ours was wisely placed right behind the toilet...yeah...not reachable. We got a different one,
c) The closet doors will drive you crazy but at least they are big closets,
d) I'm sad you won't be in our ward,
and e) You two look so happy together and that's the best part of good old Aggie Village...you have to stay in love with each other and hold on tight to it cause you definitely can't fall in love with the beautiful, extravagant, roomy place you're living.
Anyway...CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

Erin and Matt said...

Yeah! Congrats! We are so excited to live by you! You have to let us know when you get all settled and we'll have a fun dinner party with Allison and Travis!

Rachelle Cornia said...

I didn't know Andrew is a hunter!!!! That is so great cuz so is Nic. I think this means we need to have a family bonding hunting trip this fall! That would be fun. Ok, so your new place is absolutely adorable!!! I love it!

ScottBoomer said...

I don't agree with Rachelle, I think we should keep you as far away from a gun as possible.

Stofam said...

I love the new apartment!The first place you live as a married couple will always hold a special place in your heart! Regardless of how college dorm style it is!!

The Bredthauers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.