Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yay April

So, Christina told me to update my blog. This is hilarious cuz usually I tell her on Facebook to update her blog. In all honesty, I haven't had time. But my huge MGRP has now been turned in, so I can do a quick blog. :D

My birthday is on April Fool's Day, no joke, and yes, it does make my personality make a lot of sense. Andrew gave me a princess crown. Cuz I'm his princess. I love it. It is so sparkly, but not as sparkly as The Sparkly (my ring). I want to wear it everyday. I wore it on my birthday and it was wonderful to be a princess all day. Sorry the picture is sideways. ;)
I love my handsome prince!Me and Tasha have been working on a quilt for our friend T-Roy. Here is me doing a sexy pose on it. :)
And I was named the History Department's Student of the Year. My whole family and Andrew came to the awards ceremony, even though it wasn't too exciting to wait around for me to get a certificate.
Isn't he so handsome? I got him that vest and shirt for Christmas. I think he's hot.

So stay tuned for some engagment pictures!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I thought it was funny too. Thanks for blogging! I love how you always have pictures, and these are good ones. Congrats on the award!

Chase and Amy said...

Hey that is so awesome! Congratulations! You've always been amazing like that. And Happy (late) Birthday! :)

Melanie said...

Sarah is ridonculous. No other word for it. :) you and Andrew are such cuties...