Thursday, April 16, 2009

En-gag-ments Are Up!

Please observe the above slideshow featuring our favorite en-gag-ment pictures. We are so cute. I'm so excited to marry Andrew! I love him so much! I can hardly believe that I am getting married in 6 weeks from tomorrow! It is just kind of surreal. I am really looking forward to getting to know him better and having the opportunity to serve him more and to just become better friends. I actually think our engagement has made us be worse friends, cuz we are so focused on the wedding. So I can't wait for the wedding to be over. :)

4 comments:

Stacee said...

Great photos! You two look great together.

Phillips Family said...

Great pics. You guys are quite the peas in the pod.

Christina said...

I LOVE these photos! Where was the stone wall? The temple in the background was AWESOME!

Sprout said...

Love the pictures! You two are seriously the cutest ever!