Monday, April 27, 2009

April Draws to a Close...

Well, I had two projects due today. I turned them in. I think I did well, but I'll just have to wait and see. The only other thing I have to do on this lovely Finals Week is write a paper and turn it in by 11 a.m. on Thursday. Rough.

You can dance.
You can jive.
Having the time of your life...
See that girl, watch that scene,
Diggin' the dancin' queen.

I'm listening to ABBA. I love ABBA. I wish I had more to do. I could read the books I have on my shelf. The only problem is that I want to recline on the grass in the sunshine, and that is a problem cuz it is a little bit chilly outside.

Another problem is that I want to play with Andrew. He has a final everyday for the rest of the week, so he has to study. And I have nothing to do. I almost wish I had something to do.

I guess I could start to pack, but that is just a sad thing to do. I'm going to move half of my stuff into Andrew's and my apartment on May 1, where he will be living alone until I get to move in with him after May 29. Today is April 27. Will it ever come? Sometimes it feels like it won't ever come. But I know it will. Anyway, I don't like to pack too far in advance, cuz if I start packing, I'll need something that I haven't used all year that I just put in the bottom of the box. It is a dilemma.

Well, I had a fun-tacular Saturday. I got my bridals done, and it was such a blast! My photographer is Dirk (www.widdisonphotography.com) and he is hilarious and I love his work. Dad and Alison came. My dress is so so so so so pretty! I think we got some cool pictures. Me in front of a bright blue wall. Me in front of a bright green door on a bright orange wall. Me on a ledge of an old abandoned building. Me in a sweet action stairwell. It was just cool, and I am really excited to see them. It was fun to look so beautiful and to get babe pictures. :D

Then, I had a bridal shower with all of my roommies, past and present. That was fun. I didn't get as much lingerie as I was expecting, so that was good but still awkward. I also got tons of dish towels, which I guess you need a lot cuz you clean lots or something when you are married. And I got a waffle maker, hot chocolate mugs, and 3 sets of measuring spoons. And also some good smelling lotion.

Saturday evening, Andrew and I drove to the Maddox in Brigham City for The Dad's birthday dinner. I sang Happy Birthday to him very loud in the restaurant and he was embarrassed. We got him Bill Cosby, Himself and Aggie ice-cream for his birthday. I love those guys.

Anyhow... This blog is kind of naked and boring. Sorry, no pictures. Have a lovely week. THE DAY IS ALMOST A MONTH AWAY!!!

No comments: