Friday, May 8, 2009

Three Weeks!

Today is Friday, May 8. In three weeks it will be May 29, 2009!!!! Hallelujah! Finally! The thing I have been waiting for since January 4, 2009 will finally be here! My wedding!

I have been living in K-town this week, and will be living here until said exciting day, and I have been sort of busy with Dad to get our yard all ready for the reception. Yesterday, we built a deck.
And I know how to use a drill. I drilled a lot. You may not believe me cuz there are no pictures, but how can I take a picture when I am drilling? Seriously, I am way cooler than Rosie the Riveter. I can drill screws in and take them out. It is easier to take them out.

I think I need a drill for a wedding present.

And also a whoopie cushion. There is nothing that will alleviate boredom like a whoopie cushion. Not saying that being married will be boring, but artificial flatulant should spice up the romance.


This is the finished product! Yay beautiful deck! We just have to put a finish on it and it will be good.

Matt is a way hard worker. Not on the deck, but on his tan. He says he needs to get his chest dark for the wedding. Like anyone will see it under his tux.

Except, we have joked about having a nudist reception... But we won't, don't worry. This whole joke started cuz Heidi's dress came and it was all wrong, so she as of this moment doesn't have a dress for the reception. And my dad is getting thin so his tux just might fall off. Mom hasn't had much time to work on the sister's skirts, so maybe they won't have anything to wear. Awkward. No nudity at the reception. DO YOU HEAR ME SCOTT? NONE!

And the flowers in my yard are just beautiful.



Pretty tulips and a nice ground cover. All the tulips will have died by the time the wedding rolls around, but by then, we'll have other blossoms and lots and lots of greenery.


Bleeding hearts... How romantical. PS, have I ever mentioned on this blog that I love Andrew?


This is THE coolest tulip I have ever seen. I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but it is a mutant tulip. It has one little leafy thing, and then one stem that splits off into like five blossoms. It is an amazing Siamese tulip. My parents are going to see if the bulb does it again next spring, and then they are going to split the bulb. Then we can have millions of mutated tulips all over!


The fish are excited for the wedding, too. They aren't for eating. There will be no fishing at the reception! There will be no nudity at the reception! And there will be no fishing in the nude at the reception!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You are a nut. But I love you. So that is ok. Only 20 more days! Don't worry, I'm not counting. You told me this morning. ;)