Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break

For Spring Break we drove down to St. George. We being me, Andrew, Melanie, T-roy, and Michaelene.
Here, Melanie and I are entertained at a Chevron bathroom. The air dryers were really powerful so we got under them and blew our mouths full of air!

W went hiking at Zion National Park. We are headed to Angel's Landing.
Me on the edge of a hugely terrifying cliff, trying to look happy about it, next to a dead tree. I'm scared of heights.
Melanie stuck her foot off the edge cuz I was freaking out. Can you see? Over the root you can see the ground -- very far away!A stud using the rope as he climbs to Angel's Landing.

The really scary narrow part coming up. I was pretty sure that I would die. Or that Melanie would die. How would I tell my parents?
As far as we went. We would have gone farther but it was pretty icy. These guys were sliding down the rock face and they had little spikes in their shoes. So we didn't make it all the way to the top.A reward for being brave and making it along with everyone else. :D 11 weeks!
And that, my friends, is Angel's Landing.
Doing some Yoga (warrior 2) at a Zen pool when we were on our way to the Emerald Pools. Then I did downward dog and Andrew was sad he missed seeing my butt sticking out. What a turd.
Here are the love birds. Me and Andrew, and Michaelene and T-roy. Those stinkers think they are so cool just cuz they are getting married 20 days before us. But really, they aren't.
So Melanie tried to jump over a "puddle" and splashed. So I made fun of her. And when I jumped I slipped and hit the rock hard. It was hilarious! I was so wet. I was laughing really hard. It was definitely good for my abs to laugh that hard. Six pack, here I come! But then I got cold. That stunk.
After our long day of hiking, me and Andrew were pooped.

On Sunday we went to Dixie Rock. Andrew and I wanted to explore more, but we had to stay with the group. Check us out in a slit in the rock!



And there we are on top of a rock.

A precious moment captured forever. I love this picture. It is my facebook profile picture.
And we went to the St. George Temple on Sunday. I have never been on the grounds there and it was so beautiful! The flowers were blooming. It was very peaceful. I am excited to go to the Temple soon!



Because we were in St. George, we had to golf. We went to a driving range and hit a few buckets of balls. I must admit that this picture of me is hot.
But not as hot as Andrew! I could have watched him golf all day! He is way handsome and I am madly in love with him!

Melanie golfing (and missing the ball - check it out). Thanks for taking these pictures Mel!

It was a really fun trip. I was glad that I got to spend time with Melanie and Andrew. Unfortuneately, it wasn't very long, and now I'm back in freezing cold Logan.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I tooked those pictures!!!

ScottBoomer said...

I get the feeling that you and Melanie aren't very good at golf.

Christina said...

I love your pictures! I'm glad Melanie took them!

And Logan is not freezing cold! At least not right now. I could have worn a t-shirt and flipflops today! Cross your fingers that it stays warm!