Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am an Inside-Out Pig Lizard

You know in Galaxy Quest when they transport the pig lizard and it is inside-out and then it explodes? That is how I feel today. I googled images of that, but all I get is a bunch of pictures of movie posters and one of Hilary Clinton with a caption that she is a lizard.So here is a picture, not the one I want, but hopefully you get the idea. I feel like I'm twitching, steaming meat about to explode.

Why?

Good question. I don't know. I am stressed about something and everything but I can't think of all that I need to get done. I would like to levitate on a poofy cloud and think about nothing. Guys are so lucky to be able to think about nothing. I'm always thinking about something, usually about like five things. Probably when I think the least I'm inputting data or something boring like that. Then I'm thinking about the data, the wedding, and how I'm tired.

But Andrew is awesome. He told me to write all the things down that I need to do and then lay on a couch and relax. He rocks. I hope he doesn't think I'm a lazy head.

GOOD NEWS! I'm getting skinnier. My butt is definitely thinner from the side. That mostly means my abdominal fat is fleeing. But my hips are still huge and my front view is wider than I want it to be, but I have accepted it and actually think it is quite cute now. I'm on the LGN (look good naked) workout plan, actually the HL (healthy lifestyle) workout. I had to have something slightly scandalous in my blog today.

Speaking of fitness... A mini-triatholon is happening April 25. That is one of my goals for this year so maybe I will do it. Can I swim 750 m? Can I ride my bike 20k? Can I run 5k? The answer is yes, but I don't know if I can do it all in a row. Here it is: www.bmtriathalon.com and maybe I'll run/bike/swim it. Where do you find out about upcoming races? I need to know. My other goal is to run a 10k.

Discouragement: the website has ripped looking athletes screaming in pain at the struggle to complete the Balanced Man Triathalon. This image isn't the picture I was talking about....but it still makes me feel discouraged at my atheletic abilities. Well, you have to start somewhere, right?

No comments: