Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bursting at the Seams

I am so excited right now! I can't believe I'm saying it, but I wish school wasn't starting soon. I'm going to bother everyone by not telling you why I'm so excited. But soon, all will be revealed.

It is an amazing feeling to be so excited and happy about what is happening in life. I feel like I am full of those emotions, and those feelings translate into feeling full of light. I sort of feel like light should be shooting out of my fingers and toes and anywhere else, kind of like in Beauty and the Beast when the Beast transforms into the Prince.

Here is a hint, someone is coming back to Logan from Hawaii! And I'm really excited about that. I've been celebrating Hawaii and life in general while being stuck in Utah. Enjoy some of these pictures!

Me wearing a lei and flip flops (which you can't see) to celebrate Hawaii. And then it snowed while I was out shopping. :) Just my luck!
Me and my siblings and dog in our Christmas reindeer p.j.s.

Us dancing our annual Christmas highly choreographed and amazing dance!

Leslie and I built a snow castle like unto building a sand castle in celebration of chilling at a Hawaiian beach. Thank goodness I didn't get pooped by a seagull as when I built a sand castle!

Just to prove how insane I am, I went out to "tan" by my snow castle. It was really frigid. I think I look like a go-go girl in this picture. Someone in Hawaii had better have appreciated what I went through for him!

Temple Square after Christmas is much less crowded, but still freezing cold! Here is a really cool shot of the Temple from the Joseph Smith building.


Me freezing in Utah after going to Temple Square. Someone texted me to tell me how nice and warm it was in Honolulu. I don't know why I stand for this abuse.

Me kissing my phone at midnight on New Year's. And then sending a text to someone in Hawaii.

2 comments:

Christina said...

you are obsessed. you better blog about someone who's no longer in Hawaii soon because if I didn't already know what was going on, I'd be mad at you for keeping me in the dark.

Chase and Amy said...

Sounds like things are going great! Let me know what's going on with life...ya know.... :)