Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Me and my lover man

Here are some pictures of me and Andrew. I pretty much love him.

Above, you see us at Temple Square during Christmas time. Below, you see us making faces on a hike. We were going to rent snowshoes, but the rental place is closed on Saturdays (lame, I know. You would think they would be open and lots of people would come. My university is cheap. Stupid budget cuts. Stupid economy). Anyway, we are goofballs and we have a fun time almost all of the time.

You know the Amy Grant song that goes: "Baby I'm the lucky one..."? Well, I think it applies to this situation. I am absolutely crazy about him and feel really blessed to have Andrew, even though he always says that he is lucky to have me.

Another song that applies is from Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band. Love them. Andrew does too. In fact, we went on a date to their concert. Anyway, there is a song that is our theme and it goes: "All I need is you, here, falling in my arms, and me, there, subject to your charms." We like that one. It is true.


Yet another fantastic song is from Taylor Swift. A great memory I have of Andrew is him flapping his arms around, shaking his butt, bouncing, and singing, "You be the prince and I'll be the princess..."

We also like the Zac Brown Band's song about "a little bit of chicken fried, a cold beer on a Friday night, a pair of jeans that fit just right, and the radio on..." Of course, neither of us drink beer, so I suppose we could substitute that with milk. We both LOVE milk.

I think that Diamond Rio's "Beautiful Mess" is also a good one for my relationship with Andrew. Not that he is a mess, but I am. We have fun. "What a beautiful mess, what a beautiful mess I'm in... spending all my time with you..."


So that is my lover man Andrew. :)

1 comment:

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Wahoo! You're getting married! We are so excited for you and this is such a fun time planning all the princess fairytale stuff! Wish we could be there...if you want to fly us out, we will be first in line to see your gorgeous self!!! Congrats Sarah!