Friday, January 9, 2009

WAHOO!!!

All right, all right...I'll tell you why I'm so darn happy!

I'M ENGAGED!!! To a wonderful guy named Andrew. I love him.

He came home from Hawaii on January 4 and we had dinner, and then went stargazing in the 0 degree farenheit weather, but ending up cuddling.

He said, "You are a princess. What do princesses need?" The things we listed were: a poofy dress, a tiara, a prince (which I have), and a fairy godmother. Then Andrew said, "I can think of one other thing you need to be a princess." He instructed me to close my eyes, and I totally knew what he was up to at this point. I opened my eyes when he told me to, and he asked, "Sarah, will you marry me?"

I screamed, "YES!!!" and I hugged him and jumped up and down (probably on his feet) and laughed and smooched him.

We are getting married May 29 at the Bountiful Temple. :D I'm so happy!

2 comments:

Chase and Amy said...

OH YAYYYYY! May is a great month to get married!

3in3mom said...

CONGRATS!!!! What fun news! He is a lucky guy!