Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time Flies When Life Gets Crazy

We have officially relocated to Washington! And a lot has gone on since then, so I will do a few updates. In general, I hung out with my nephew, ended my job, graduated, Andrew graduated, we moved, celebrated a wedding, unpacked, and I am looking for a new OB/GYN. Life is good, so be excited for these thrilling updates!

Also, today on my morning run, I saw six bunnies and seven ducklings. I live in Easter land!

Another also, we live on the top floor. Thank goodness I took the stairs to work every day so I am strong. I am quite thrilled that I no longer hear our upstairs neighbors talking, jumping, singing, peeing, or other awkward activities.

We have to give talks on Sunday in our new ward. We are talking on Elder Dallin H. Oaks's talk, "Sacrifice." I feel like we just barely gave talks (which we did, in March). His was a great talk, and hopefully mine will be all right. At least I don't have it like Andrew does, he has to teach Elders Quorum on Sunday. :)

Auf Wedersehen!


No comments: