Thursday, May 31, 2012

Andrew's Graduation

The next day was undergraduate gradation and Andrew reluctantly walked.

Academic Procession
The flag and ROTC people.

The bagpipers. I'll be honest--I'm not the biggest bagpipe fan. And it was cool for a little while, but they kept blasting bagpipe music throughout the campus. So I got really tired of bagpipes. Especially since they just played the same song the whole dang time.

Here comes Andrew! (And T-Roy in the background).

He's the most handsome graduate in the whole school. :)
In the Spectrum
The engineers (with orange tassels) are coming in. You can see T-Roy right in the middle, and Andrew is to the left (T-Roy's right).

Hi Andrew! Please don't judge my photographer skills. I was far away. Also, I'm not that good of a photographer. I was really glad that they turned around and I (kind of) got this picture.

My parents laughed that I knew so many professors on first name basis. The whole history department all were happy to see me and they all said my name. My parents were proud that I am so prestigious.

Somewhere in there . . . is Andrew.

My friend Erika who just came home from her mission! She is in the blue shirt.
Engineering Ceremony
This is where we celebrated nerds who will make lots of money.

Mikey and Kaylee waiting for it to start.

"Andrew Walter Fassmann, Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering."

Congratulations Andrew! He got his diploma cover.

We bought a jade fish in Hong Kong for Andrew to put on his hat with his tassel.

Andrew, Kaylee, and Troy. Despite the way this picture looks, Kaylee is actually T-Roy's daughter. Andrew is wearing a Tau Beta Pi cape thing and a medal from the Engineering College.
Congratulations Andrew! Even though he did not want to walk, I'm glad that he did. It was fun to celebrate all of his hard work. He has been going to school for forever!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats to Andrew! Good job on getting him to walk. My husband graduates in August and there's NO WAY he'll be walking. I keep trying to tell him that he'll regret it, but he's pretty firm in his stance. He'd rather die. Congrats again on the graduations!

Jennifer said...

I am so proud of both you and Andrew and I am glad that I was there to see the walking. Maybe they should have a graduation run sometime?