Saturday, February 25, 2012

Graduation Gift?

I have decided I want a piano, so I've done a search on KSL.com for a piano.

Dream piano: Steinway Louis XV Grand Piano in East Indian Rosewood
$59,000


Step down from the dream piano: Yamaha P660 45" Upright
$5,000


Realistic piano: Arion Grand Upright 1920s, needs to be refinished
$150 


I guess I like brown pianos? And I would love a Steinway (since that is what I played on through my adolescence) but I am really not that good.

So if you want to buy one of these for getting my Master's degree, I would be very happy (especially if you got the Steinway for me).

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I wish I could afford a piano. If I had 59,000 dollars, I would not buy you a piano though. I would use it to get Ross through school. :)

Jennifer said...

I think you should go for the steinway. You are worth it for getting your masters degree!

Eliza said...

Pianos are awesome. You might keep in mind that you will be moving, and moving pianos can be expensive. Especially since you are moving far away. Depending on how long after graduation you will be moving I might wait before purchasing anything. Or maybe I have pregnancy brain and am thinking about it too hard. :)

I'd go for the Steinway too. But as I had someone tell me about my wedding ring once, "You can always upgrade later."