Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm An Aunt to A...

NEPHEW!!!

So that means that Frances (as I've been calling the baby) is actually Francis, the male spelling. And, Andrew and I decided we needed to call him a new name, so here is my tribute to the great Francises in the world.

Francis Fryer--the man, the legend. Here he is, singing "A Heart Full of Honey" to the men at the bar. The owner thought Francis Fryer was a woman, so had the poor guy dress up. I love this song.


Francis the Older Brother--this is Malcolm's older brother, from Malcolm in the Middle. He is at military school and had to sing this song.


In all actuality, I don't want my nephew to run around singing silly songs and dressing like a woman, but these are the only Francises I know of. So there is my tribute.

Dear Francis the Boy Fetus, may your life be filled with song and happiness. I'll see you in April and I will spoil you rotten until you pee in my face!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ross says that you won't even like him for a day. Loved the post, by the way. I wouldn't mind if our little one was as handsome as the Francis from Malcolm in the Middle though. That would be ok. :)

Chase and Amy said...

Calamity Jane is the best movie ever; really the best musical ever made in my opinion. I love nephews! You'll be a great aunt. :)