Thursday, December 15, 2011

Alison's Wedding: At The Temple

So here it is! I know all my lovely and faithful readers have been waiting for
The Wedding!

Alison and Kendall were married on November 26 in the Bountiful Temple. 
That is where Andrew and I got married!
Hanging out at the Temple after a sealing is always a fun time.

Greg and Stacy came in from Iowa for the wedding! Greg has a typical Greg face. My mom is in the middle and then Daniel and Leslie.

Ariane and pregnant Melani

The happy couple :)

Alison with my Dad, Andrew, and Kendall.

The Bountiful Temple

My Dad stabbing the veil into Alison's hair. The veil seems to fall out at every wedding, and  my Dad is just really good at stabbing it into our skulls so it doesn't come out anymore. Also, my Uncle Scott is videoing the whole thing. So classic.

Andrew and I petting the animals at the Nativity scene.

Alison being held by her brothers Greg, Tyler, and Scott.

Alison and I.

Me and Alison jumping. Greg actually took this picture and we only jumped once. I am amazed that he got it.
Also, please forgive my dress riding up.
And most importantly, please note my beard look. No shave November, anyone?

Kendall's siblings holding him up.

In front of the Temple.

Having a leaf fight.
Since I was the Maid of Honor, I assisted the photographer and videographer (my Uncle Scott is a great one, if you are looking, here is his site.) I had a lot of fun watching those two be in love.