Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All You Need...

Sometimes, all you need are

Racquetballs.
These are something everyone with a small child should invest in.

We have entertained many children with them.


Kaylee intrigued by an empty tube and three blue rubber balls.

Kaylee putting the balls in.

It teaches kids motor skills.

And makes them really happy.

They'll do anything to get that ball in. 

And then put the lid on...for the fifteenth time.

"GIVE ME THE TUBE!"
Isn't she cute? We have such a cute fake niece.

3 comments:

Damaris said...

Yes, she is adorable! And I love your racquetball idea.

Anonymous said...

I sure think she is adorable! Not that I am biased or anything

Christine and Curtis Snelgrove said...

I have used racketballs to entertain children when I babysit. They work great.