Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chilling with Phil and Keola

YAY!! Andrew came to Utah for the weekend and I was happy. We spent Saturday afternoon with our friends Phillip and Keola. They live in Laei, Hawaii. We went to their wedding.


Here, Phil uses the smallest club for the game. An old man came and tried to give Phil his larger one. He didn't get that he was being silly.

Andrew putting. He is so attractive when he golfs.

Keola got a hole in one!

Me pretending to real golf.

Then we went to Provo Canyon to see the Bridal Veil Falls. I have never been there before.

Andrew's fat picture. He bent the bench. (it was already like that, but just pretend)

The water here is A LOT colder than it is in Hawaii.

Me at the Falls.

Sticking our feet in the water. :) I love sticking my feet in ice-cold water, and I'm not kidding.



Andrew sticking his feet in the water. He was impressed with how long I could keep my feet in the water. What can I say? I'm tough.


Me and Andrew at Bridal Veil Falls!

There millions of inch worms on the trail. They dangled from the trees from threads. It was gross cuz they would get on our clothes.

2 comments:

The Bredthauers said...

I Love Provo Canyon! Glad you had such a good time :) -stacy

Melanie said...

That looked like so much fun! I'm happy that you got to spend time with Andrew. I hope you don't miss him too much, but I know how it is to be without your husband from my one month in Orem.