Sunday, June 20, 2010

Precious Memories - HA HA

I went through a CD full of pictures and I laughed though most of them! They are from the end of my Senior year and the start of my Freshman year at USU, so 2006. Even though probably mean nothing to you, I still wanted to share!

Our misadventure hike on Antelope Island. I count one, two, three of my jackets to keep my unprepared friends warm. From left to right: Kayleigh, me, Nicole, Monica, and Erika.

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa Pitt!

Melissa (my mom's cousin) from Wisconsin, who came down for the 50th Anniversary. I was the first baby she ever held.

Fun times at HappiJac (aka Crappy Jack) with our goggles that we were supposed to always wear. None of us ever wore them except on the inspection day. From left to right: Jenny, Taryn, me, Aubrey, and Melody.

Grandpa Bredthauer and me. I don't remember why I took this picture, but I think it is the last picture I have of the two of us, as he passed away about a year after this picture.

Roommate love on the Nature Walk! Woot for Freshman fun. Left to Right: Tasha, Leah, and me.

Sexy. Sorry it is sideways. I was getting ready for a dance but I thought I could pass for a secret agent. You know how James Bond always goes to fancy functions in his tux? Lady agents go in their evening wear. And they wear sunglasses.

"Falling" off my bunk bed. :)

Scandalous times at Dillards.

Tasha and I being studly at Dillards.

Well there you have it. I laughed, and maybe you will too!

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

I remember that hike!

Do you have any other pictures of our crowd from high school? My computer was stolen at the beginning of this year so I lost a lot of stuff like that and I'd love be able to get it back...

-Kayleigh