Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Mighty Columbia River

I can not believe how BIG the Columbia River is! When we drove through Idaho, I thought the Snake was big, but the Columbia River is even bigger!


This is the Columbia River at night from our hotel room. It was so beautiful! I just sat in our windowsill and watched the river.



More river watching from the window sill. The trains were cool to watch go on the edge of the riverbank. That bridge is called Bridge of the Gods. I don't know why.


Another thing that is amazing is how green Oregon is!

More river watching. I must be waiting for Lewis and Clark or a sturgeon to pop out of the river.


Andrew and I in front of the Columbia River. Romantic.

1 comment:

Erin and Matt said...

Sarah, you are so cute! How fun that you guys get to have this awesome adventure! That river is gigantic! Have fun and be safe!