Thursday, May 6, 2010

Long Time, No See, Lots of Busy Changes

Hello hello hello! It has been a very busy two weeks since I last posted. There are many changes in the loco life of Sarah and Andrew.

  • Moving to Washington (the state!) - Andrew got a summer internship with Boeing, and he will be working in the aeronautical engineering division with the team working on the Boeing 787. The new and awesome one. Below is the video of its first flight. He is so excited! I can't help but brag. There were over 800 applicants for this internship position and he got it! I keep telling him it is cuz he is smart, personable, and a diligent worker. He refused to believe it. So then I tell him that Heavenly Father is blessing him, and he can't argue against His love!


  • Graduating from Utah State University with my BA in History on Saturday! Hooray. I'm very excited, even though little will change in the Fall, when I begin my MA program in History at USU.
  • Creating a software code by learning to embed html codes in my blog posts.
  • Scrubbing down my apartment in preparation for the move.
  • Filling out a passport application cuz we are SO GOING TO CANADA!!!
  • Watching a movie called 9 to 5, which was very funny. It is about these three secretaries who do not like their "sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot" boss. They think they poisoned him with rat poison and it just becomes a mess. Andrew said, "I can't believe you made me watch that feminist movie." Maybe so, but it was great! By the way, feminism is not bad. Extremism in any sector of society is. But feminists don't have to be extreme. I enjoyed it, parts were cheesy, and I think that it was a good Thursday afternoon flick. Here is a funny clip from the movie about one option for getting back at their boss.


Have a lovely first week of May!

As a side note: something that is not new about this week is that it is finals week and it is snowing. Typical Logan. Love it.

1 comment:

Chase and Amy said...

Sweet! Congratulations on the internship and graduating! I've heard Washington is beautiful. Have fun!