Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pictures of What I'm Up To

Hello everyone. 16 weeks and 1 day! WOOT!!! Then I get to marry the above featured hunk!

Enjoy some pictures of my latest loco adventures. The next two pictures are my hands doing something I like to do. I am reading a rather nerdy book.


The next two pictures are of the ring that Andrew got me. Beautiful! I love it. It is really sparkly. I especially like how it is so good for distractions during boring classes, or frustrating classes, or anything in general that needs to divert my attention. I am way distracted by shiny things as it is, but now it is even worse.


The next picture is of me and Andrew at a wedding luncheon, first pretending not to like each other and then pretending to like each other.


And those are my latest loco adventures! I must admit that blogging is way more exciting than doing my homework, which is going pretty well for the most part. I'm sick and tired of sitting and tired of people giving me chocolate. I'm going to get fat. I'll have to start starving myself so I can be anorexicingly thin for my wedding. ;) Just kidding. I really don't have an eating disorder. And if I did, I would want to be bulimic cuz I like food a lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love +.゚(*´ω`)(´ω`○)゚+.゚ Love

Chase and Amy said...

So pretty! Your blog is oober cute as well. :)

ScottBoomer said...

Wow Sarah, you guys are cool and don't let anyone tell you anything different.

Chess said...

Oh I didn't know you were engaged! Congratulations Sarah! :)