Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm an Earring-aholic


OK, so I love to buy earrings. I just love to wear earrings! I got my ears pierced in September 2007 with my roommate, Maren, and it was wonderful. And the first day I got to wear danglies, was magical. I like my earrings to be long, dangly, shiny, and oftentimes jingley. Yesterday was a tragic day because I forgot to wear my danglies! It was so sad. I just had my studs, so thank goodness I had some earrings on, or that would have been a very naked-feeling sort of day.

Anyway, I got home from work and went to the gym and then went to Institute, and there wasn't any Institute, so too bad for me, I went shopping. And I bought some shirts, and then I, of course, had to look at the earrings. I just can't help it! They are so pretty and shiny. There were several that I liked, but none grabbed me. Except these. These aren't shiny or noisy, but they are amazing nonetheless! So I took some pictures on my phone and thought I'd let the world see my amazing earrings. These are great cuz they are big, dangly, and colorful! I like the beads on them, and I like that I can wear them pretty much with anything I want to cuz there are so many colors! To the side, we see a great shot of my neck and the earrings, but I was taking these pictures on my cell phone, and that was really the best picture I got! I hope you like them as much as I do, and if you don't, sorry, cuz the set just screams my name!

No comments: