Monday, July 21, 2008

I Like Silly Things


Yesterday, Me, Michelle, Tessa, and Melanie went to Idaho for Jordan's farewell. This is a fitting picture, I think. I just love it. I couldn't get on the tourist trap plastic horse. It was great. And we went to a playground a swung on swings, which is definitely one of my favorite things ever. I am so glad we went to Jordan's farewell. Not only did we get to say "See ya!" to a dear friend, but we had a great time driving together. Lately, I've been feeling really adventurous and have needed to do something crazy random. I think we now know how desperately I needed it if going to Idaho is one of the highlights of my summer! I'm also uber bored, cuz I distinctly having a dream about Iowa. Seriously, how sad am I? Actually, now that I've gone on an adventure, I'm pretty happy. And Saturday, Michelle, Leslie, and I went on a lovely hike, which was great. These adventures just reinforced the fact that I LOVE going places! It doesn't matter if I'm going to Idaho or a waterfall, as long as I'm not just bumming around, I'm good.

And I'm good. I'm lonely. But I'm good. I can't wait for school to start because it will be wonderful to meet new friends and learn things and get busy again. I don't know how life will work out, I just have to have faith that it will. I think that the rest of the summer will help me realize what I have and had and what I want for the future. I like to learn, so I have to remember to learn while I'm missing Tlr. I guess it sucks cuz he isn't here, and we broke up so I can't just talk to him all day long. It is sad to not have a good friend anymore.

On a lighter note...tonight I'm going shopping! We are preparing for our fun journey to Denver for Rachelle's wedding. So of course, we all need new shirts. I'm going to try going for a new dress, and since my Dad is taking me and my brothers, and Mom is at Girls' Camp, I think I might be able to remind him that he belongs on my little finger and get a new dress!

No comments: