Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The First One

Wow! This is my first blog...ever. I must admit, that I've wanted one ever since I learned the Creed from the Office had a blog. And it was a lot easier to make than I thought it would be! I guess I'm not as computer illiterate as I seem. Hooray hooray. I rock at technology.

So, have I had any loco adventures lately? Probably just missing the train I'm supposed to catch. It was dumb. I was just sitting there on my bike, waiting for a train to pass, and I watched the passenger train go by too. I was mad, but I'm OK and finally got to work. That was crazy. You shouldn't get stuck behind a train on your way to the train! Maybe I should leave earlier? I was running a little late, but I rode really fast. Maybe it would help if I didn't have to hold my skirt down so I stay lady-like on my bicycle, then I could steer with two arms. Do arms really have that much to do with the speed of your ride? I don't really think so, but maybe it does.

What are you supposed to do on a blog? Just ramble? I guess so. So there it is. My first rambling, loco, adventurous (sort of) blog. I rock at blogging. :)

1 comment:

Stacee said...

Yeah, Sarah! I'm proud of you for starting a blog. Check out ours at
pittfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com It is nice to share photos on, etc. See you soon!