Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Who Wore It Better?: 25 Weeks Edition

Who wore 25 weeks pregnant better? Pregnancy #1 Sarah or Pregnancy #2 Sarah?


The details:

Pregnancy #1 Sarah

  • is happy to finally look pregnant instead of slightly fat.
  • has a round belly.
  • has an old school phone.
  • is having a girl.
  • has no acne and crazy leg/armpit hair.
  • feels great.
  • is freakishly pale in July.
  • is making a soft, "madonna and child"-like smile.
  • is looking forward to her new baby.
Pregnancy #2 Sarah
  • has been looking pregnant for a while, but is happy overall about how she's carrying the baby.
  • has a lumpy belly.
  • has a phone she wants to upgrade.
  • is having a boy.
  • has horrible acne and is almost a naked mole rat in shaved areas.
  • feels sick and tired.
  • has a tan in May? in Washington?
  • is sticking her tongue out because she is sick and sassy.
  • is looking forward to her new baby but does not know how she is going to manage two kids.
So----who wore it better?

Honestly, I do not know. I think I'm currently looking pretty great for being 25 weeks and feeling horrible and in my second pregnancy. And what you can't see in my bathroom selfies is my legs. I think my legs are in better shape this time around than last time. But the first time, I was not all lumpy yet. I am currently lumpy thanks to pregnancy #1.

You can tell me what you think of how I look if you want to. My feelings truly will not be hurt! I have a pretty positive self image and body image. But you don't have to say if you don't want to. ;)

4 comments:

Annie O Castro said...

you do look good with your tan, but i prefer your "madonna and child" look, so it's a hard call! ;)

Heidi said...

I think you look adorable in both pictures! And you carry really, REALLY small, which is wonderful since you won't have a ginormous baby pouch afterward that never seems to want to go completely away. I'm excited for your little boy to appear on the scene, you'll do great with two!

Damaris said...

Dear Sarah,

You're awesome. I wish we still got to see you from time to time. I know it's not an opinion on your belly, but it's what I think when I read this post.

Damaris

Eliza said...

About the #2 Sarah part-- I have two kids now, and I still don't know how I do it, but i have to remember to count the small victories of the day, like, the kids are clean, and I actually got a load of dishes in today.