Friday, April 4, 2014

And The New Baby Is...

VERY CUTE! And also, A BOY! And he sure wasn't shy. He was sleeping, so he doesn't sleep in a very shy way.
Baby Boy

We were excited. Andrew was smug because he guessed it. He just knew it. He was especially smug because he "knew" it two for two. We'll see how smart he is in the future.


Rachel is disappointed there isn't any chocolate in the bucket.

I was pretty sure it was a boy, but I wasn't positive like Andrew was.

Of course, every pregnancy is different, but this one seemed very different.

I broke out. My belly seemed lower. I wanted to eat hamburgers instead of curry. And those are the not gross differences between this pregnancy and the last.

I did hope for a boy. One of each would be nice---and I had wanted a son first, so second will be great. Hopefully this pregnancy continues to go well!

No comments: