Monday, July 15, 2013

My Problem Is...

My problem is that I don't know how I want to decorate my house. First world problem, I know.

The only thing I know is that I want to do purple downstairs. It is basically one room, so I have been thinking about it as a whole.

But upstairs? No clue.

Do I want white blinds (totally safe) or faux-wood blinds (could be cool, could be tacky)?

Do I want a brown or a gray neutral nursery?

Do I want to paint our bathroom? What color?

Is doing the kid bathroom under-the-sea style too cliche?

Will I ever finish unpacking the master bedroom stuff?

How will I decorate the master bedroom?

Should I paint the upstairs family room which is furnished with a hodge-podge of furniture?

Do I paint the room I'm planning on putting Rachel in when future-and-not-yet-existing-baby-sibling comes or do I wait until we get closer?

And speaking of that room, do we do a secret garden mural and which wall do we put it on or do something simpler?

Oh my problems.

What is a room in your home you are struggling with?

Thoughts on any of my above problems?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

We painted Adelyn's nursery grey and not only did it turn out super cute, I love that regardless of the sex of this next baby (and the ones to come after that) I'm not going to have to repaint the room (unless of course I'm sick of it by then). That's just my two cents.

As for the rest of your problems.....good luck =)

Annie O Castro said...

the good news is that it's YOUR house and you can do whatever you want with it! and i would just take it one room at a time, starting with the ones you care most about.

Kayleigh said...

White blinds!!! Wood just looks like the 90s—someday that will be cool again, but it is not this day.