Friday, April 12, 2013

Snow Day!

I guess it sometimes snows here in the Pacific Northwest. And I guess this winter was a weird one. It only snowed in March. I love the snow. Rachel and I went out and played in the snow with our neighbors.

IMG_0002.JPG
Rachel in her snowsuit. It's a little big and she's super cute.

IMG_0005.JPG
Out in the snow!

IMG_0006.JPG
"Ralphie! Ralphie!"

IMG_0008.JPG
Rachel and our friend Claire being pulled in sleds.

IMG_0014.JPG
Sledding down the hill with the baby.

IMG_0015.JPG
The sled was a huge hit with Claire and Dallon

IMG_0016.JPG
Rachel was slowly being consumed by her snowsuit.

IMG_0018.JPG
Claire pulling Rachel in the sled.

We had fun! Maybe sometime we will go snowshoeing.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I just can't get over how cute our children are! Gah!

Heather said...

How fun! And in case I didn't tell you, I love your new home!