Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

I want to blog today! But my camera is in the stroller basket in the car trunk that Andrew took to work. So the only pictures will be ones from my phone. I have a lot on my mind right now, so here is a random post.


  • Tomorrow we get the keys to our house! Oh yeah, we are buying a house! We signed all the papers yesterday. Tomorrow we get the keys. Our fridge comes on Saturday. Life is good. We are going to have a sleep over in our new house tomorrow night. Then we are going to slowly take boxes over to the house. Pretty much we will have a big empty house for a few years. Would you like to know more about it? The outside is blue and cream, the yard is a pathetic excuse of a yard, it has a lot of windows so there is a lot of natural light, the two-car garage will be nice, we have a great kitchen that is very open to the living room and dining room, upstairs is the master bedroom with a huge bathroom and closet, three other bedrooms, laundry room (still need to buy the washer and dryer), and a "bonus room" where we shall recreate. We are excited.
house

  • Rachel is so stinking cute. She kicks her legs, laughs, looks at us, and is just cute all around.
2013-02-03 10.25.55
Rachel and Dad ready for Church.

2013-01-28 13.35.02
On a walk in the Ergo carrier.

2013-01-23 15.57.05
Pooping. So funny.
  • We had fun in Utah. Airport pictures to come.
  • I had way fun at my friend Erika's wedding.
  • I fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans this morning! They weren't comfortable, but they fit!
  • I broke a glass bowl today when I was packing. I had to clean up the glass. I don't know what it looked like, since I haven't used these fancy things much. It looks like it used to be pretty, and now I will never use it. Oh well.
  • Rachel had turned into a drooler and she wears bibs sometimes.
2013-02-07 10.43.46-1
And she makes cute faces while she drools.

  • I am the best mom in the world (right). Rachel wouldn't stop crying and so I just put her in the swing and turned on some Psych. And she stopped. Epic mom moment.
2013-01-31 12.45.25

  • I'm a little sad that Rachel's hair is getting longer and the mohawk doesn't stay up so well.
2013-02-20 14.18.20
Starting to flatten the mohawk.

  • I just love her smiles!
2013-02-11 15.52.54-1
  • The season finale of Downton Abbey made me sad.
  • I've been doing the workouts listed on CrossFit Mamas and it is fun. I'm also running and doing pilates three times a week. I feel good. Even though I'm almost into the pre-pregnancy jeans, I was heavier then than I would like to be. But I never weigh myself so I just go by looking in the mirror.
  • Two callings: Primary pianist and one of two organists. Music all Sunday.
  • I love cheese.
  • I get spit up on often.


4 comments:

Annie O Castro said...

A house! Congratulations! Am I terrible for saying that the downton abbey finale didn't really upset me? I kind of became disconnected with *******(spoiler protection) during season 2. He really started to bug me. I know, I'm like the only one. I was mostly upset with sybil because she was seriously my favorite character.

Eliza said...

Someday I'll have a house too. And it will be very empty. Congratulations!

Rachel is a doll. It looks like you are having so much fun with her!

Chase and Amy said...

Cute house... and cute Rachel...and pretty much just cute everything!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on the new house! That is exciting. Your daughter is so adorable!