Monday, February 4, 2013

Nothing Like a Cousin

Rachel only has one cousin.

His name is Nigel.

IMG_0006.JPG
That's Nigel.

Nigel and Rachel met for the first time before Christmas.
IMG_0003.JPG
Rachel was thrilled.

IMG_0009.JPG
Andrew had a lot of fun throwing Nigel around. You can't throw around a two-month-old baby.

For the most part, Nigel could care less about Rachel. And Rachel could care less about him.

2012-12-24 08.02.05
Nigel was interested in Grandma's toys and his Aunt Leslie.

But when their mommies forced them to sit by each other, Nigel and Rachel really hit it off.

IMG_0005.JPG
This must go on my wall.

photo
Sitting with Grandpa.

IMG_0006.JPG
Nigel looked away from his drum for a minute to look at the little person.

I was always amazed at how big a difference six months made! Maybe someday they will be friends. Or, more likely, they will torture each other. It was a fun holiday spent with a cousin!




1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love the picture if Nigel smacking Rachel in the face. I think I'll need that for my wall too. :)