Thursday, July 5, 2012

Finally Looking Pregnant for the Fourth!

Andrew and I were very bored the evening of Independence Day. Holidays are really lame when you live far away from family. We didn't want to go to fireworks because Andrew has to get up so early and we were both pretty tired already. I guess we invite lameness and boredom into our lives. But, we decided we should do something at least. We went to Mukilteo Beach and just sat for a while. It wasn't necessarily fun, but it was nice. We also had a nice conversation about what we are most grateful for about living in the United States which then led into how people (leaders and common folk) need to be better critical thinkers about politics and current issues. Anyway...

I remembered that it was the 23 week mark! Since I am finally looking pregnant, we had to take some pictures (read: I forced Andrew to take my picture). I first saw them and thought, "Oh no! I am fat." Then I remember I am pregnant and it is ok, in fact, it is good to look like this.

IMG_0031


IMG_0028


So there you go! Happy Independence Day to you all and I am excited to celebrate with Baby Girl Platypus next year.

3 comments:

Heather said...

You look so cute!! We sure do miss you guys!

Rachelle said...

You are such a cute preggo! Oh I can't wait for baby girl to come!!!

Melanie said...

Look at you all pregnant! Such fun! I'm really excited to have an adorable niece!