Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wesley FINALLY Got Married!

We have all been teasing Wesley for years that he would never get married. But he finally found Maren and they got married!

The wedding was up in Washington, which was convenient since we moved up there the weekend before.

The dinner was in Anacortes.

Yay food.

Cheers! Wesley drinking a goldfish.

How sweet...

People eating dinner.
The next morning was the wedding and sealing at the Seattle Temple. I did not remember the camera and I was sad, but oh well. It was a nice sealing.

Then we went back up to Anacortes to get things ready for the wedding.

Andrew trying to look as attractive as physically possible.

Me trying to look as attractive as physically possible.

The cake. Heidi did the flowers. The cake was probably the most delicious wedding cake I have ever had in my whole life. It was coconut and lemon and was SO SO yummy. I don't really like cake, so that is saying something.

The people who did the car. I just handed over the keys.

Glenn with Abby. He will be such a good Opa in a few months.

There they are!

Me, Wes, and Maren (my sister in la la). I curled my hair and it stayed in all day!

They fed the cake to each other very nicely.

Me in front of the Mt. Baker.
Yay for weddings. I was tired and definitely ready for bed.

I'm glad that they got married and I'm glad Maren is in our family.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow, what a fun wedding party. You and Andrew sure are as attractive as is physically possible.